Kozanji Temple in Chofu
Apparently Chofu is the hot spot in Shimonoseki for momiji viewing. The lady who goes to ikebana with me recommended this temple when I asked her for good places to view the fall leaves. She told me the name of the bus stop I needed to go to, and then said that it was a bit hard to find, but that if I followed where most people were walking I should get there... So I set out, a bit doubtful that I would be able to find the correct temple, but sure enough, after a bit of wandering, I did notice that most people were headed in the same directon, so I followed them. It's sure a popular place! There were people everywhere and even a couple of tour groups!
The weather here in early December is about the same as late September in Victoria!


The weather here in early December is about the same as late September in Victoria!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home