Karato
A few pictures of the district where I live which I took to use up the last of a roll of film:



This girl is climbing one of the many puffer fish representations in Shimonoseki. One of these days I'm going to start documenting them all with my camera...they're on the drain covers, tops of telephone booths, and they even have a puffer fish pattern on the apolstery for bus seats!



This girl is climbing one of the many puffer fish representations in Shimonoseki. One of these days I'm going to start documenting them all with my camera...they're on the drain covers, tops of telephone booths, and they even have a puffer fish pattern on the apolstery for bus seats!

3 Comments:
i love this photo of the little girl. it's fantastic. I love photography and I'm so jealous of your and ellen's skills (and cameras)!!
you've got mad camera skills! Beautiful photos, laura!
where was laura this evening??we missed you at our coffee gathering!
Post a Comment
<< Home