Snow!
Today it snowed! And quite a bit too! It's not actually all that cold (about 3 or 4 degrees) so it didn't stay long, but when it first started it snowed hard for a good 2 hours I think, so it was quite deep for a little while. Then it all turned to slush and my feet got completely soaked on the walk down to the bus stop. Ick.
There's still some on the rooftops and the street outside my apartment, but not much. Being so close to the sea, this part of town probably got the least of anywhere though.
The teachers at the highschool today were all freaking out; lots of teachers and students were late because of the traffic being backed up, so two classes ended up being cancelled. I'm glad I was at the highschool today because it has kerosene heaters in its classrooms, which the junior highs don't!
I snuck out and took some pictures on my phone before it had melted away too much:
This is the one highschool I visit (I only go there a couple of times every 3 months though). Doesn't the clocktower look like the smokestack of a factory?




Is it just me or does snow look really weird on orange trees?
There's still some on the rooftops and the street outside my apartment, but not much. Being so close to the sea, this part of town probably got the least of anywhere though.
The teachers at the highschool today were all freaking out; lots of teachers and students were late because of the traffic being backed up, so two classes ended up being cancelled. I'm glad I was at the highschool today because it has kerosene heaters in its classrooms, which the junior highs don't!
I snuck out and took some pictures on my phone before it had melted away too much:
This is the one highschool I visit (I only go there a couple of times every 3 months though). Doesn't the clocktower look like the smokestack of a factory? 



Is it just me or does snow look really weird on orange trees?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home