July 24, 2006

Rain

The rainy season is doing its thing again, but this time not with thunder and lightning. I got caught in a downpour on my way back from an elementary school yesterday (I was on my bike) and this is a photo taken on my phone of a flight of stairs I passed. I was trying to shield my bag of teaching materials and papers in my bike basket with my umbrella while cycling, so I was absolutely dripping wet by the time I got home (not that the umbrella really would have done that much good anyway since all the cars going by were sending sheets of water over me).
The rain was exciting and I didn't mind too much getting soaking wet since I was on my way home anyway. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger bec said...

Wow! crazy rainy season!! I saw some crazy rain yesterday... got in a truck with 14 other people back to chaing mai, and we drove an hour through dirt mountain roads in a thunderstorm and i think the roads turned into muddy rivers.. i was luckily sitting next to the driver, but am still not quite sure how we got through it in one piece!!!

July 26, 2006 at 8:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home